Computing & IT studied together with a second complementary subject can open up careers in a wide range of sectors. This joint honours degree offers you the opportunity to focus on an area of computing & IT and combine it with business, design, mathematics, psychology or statistics – dividing your time equally between subjects. Your choice of second subject will be included in the name of your degree, for example, BSc (Honours) Computing & IT and Business.
Key features of the course
- Offers wide choice of computing & IT modules, and options in a second subject
- Presents focus options within the computing & IT strand
- Enables you to tailor a study programme to meet your particular needs and interests
- Accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT
- Quality assured by the European Quality Assurance Network for Informatics Education (EQANIE)
We also offer a Diploma of Higher Education in Computing & IT and a second subject (W42) that is the same in structure as the first two-thirds of this degree; similarly, our Certificate of Higher Education in Computing & IT and a second subject (T13) corresponds to the first third.